In May I didn’t publish as many videos on my YouTube channel as I wanted to, but still more people subscribed to the channel. There are now more than 36,000 people subscribed to get notified as soon as I publish a new video. My channel contains more than 1,000 tutorial videos covering everything from fundamental aspects of Google Workspaces to making your own Android apps and lots of stuff in between those ends of the spectrum. Below are the ten videos that were watched the most in May.
2. How to Create a Video With Canva
3. Zoom Tip – How to Flip Your Camera or Stop Mirroring
4. How to Create Comic Strips in Google Slides
5. How to Use Adobe Spark to Create a Video
6. How to Create Your Own Online Board Game
7. How to Add a Timer to Your PowerPoint Slides
8. Wheel of Names – A Random Name Picker and More
9. How Create Your First Google Site
10. How to Share Videos Through Google Drive
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured graphic created by Richard Byrne using Canva.
My Most-watched Tutorials in May published first on https://youreduio.tumblr.com/