Good morning from Maine where it is going to be another great weekend for playing in the snow. One of my dogs is doing that as I write this. He’s happiest when it’s cold and snowy. Just take a look at the picture in this post, that’s one happy dog! I hope that wherever you are this weekend that you have time for something fun that makes you as happy as my dog is when he’s rolling in snow.
This week I hosted or co-hosted a couple of webinars. If you missed the Two Ed Tech Guys Take Questions webinar that I do with Rushton Hurley, you can watch it here. The content of the webinar about Google Earth that I hosted on Tuesday is now available as a self-paced course right here.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Annotations, Games, and Audio – The Month in Review
2. Two Search Refinement Tips That Helped My Students Today
3. How to Make Sure Students Aren’t Unsupervised in Google Meet Video Calls
4. How to Use Google Calendar to Book Zoom Meetings
5. Daddy, What Are Hiccups?
6. How to Make a Copy of a Google Doc That Isn’t Directly Shared With You
7. Why My Dogs Have Email Addresses and Your Dog or Cat Should Too
- Registrations for my Practical Ed Tech webinars is one of the primary ways that I am able to keep this blog and my email newsletters going. More than 300 of you have participated in a Practical Ed Tech course last year. I couldn’t do it without you!
- BoomWriter is hosting a unique creative writing contest for kids. Check it out!
- Spaces takes a new approach to digital portfolios. Give it a try!
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 34,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
- Free Webinar Tomorrow – Two Ed Tech Guys Take Questions & Share Cool Stuff
- Changes, Chat, and Spring – The Week in Review
- Music, QR Codes, and Cold – The Week in Review
Search, Meetings, and Hiccups – The Week in Review published first on https://youreduio.tumblr.com/